was tagged for this by adam, so here it is. if you don't feel like reading, at least check the bottom of the post to see if you've been tagged. :)
1. What are your current obsessions? sangria, the possibility of learning spanish via rosetta stone, things to do when my sister and family are here next month
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? grey hoodie and black running pants. comfort is key!
3. Last dream you had? oh dear... my dreams are crazy all the time, but last night's consisted of vampires floating in a pool of water where i was stuck on a little raft, but then i blew a whistle and i was transported to a hallway with a very tall man who walked me into a room full of my colleagues waiting for me to present, but i had forgotten my shoes and was worried about being barefoot, so i ran out to the parking lot only to find it was flooded and i had to make my way to the train station through the water but there was no train, only a bus full of people who didn't speak english and wouldn't give me any shoes but then i was trapped on the bus with them and we were in some city in the mountains so i jumped off the bus and started running.... i don't think i need to go on. this is how i dream ALL the time. it's exhausting.
4. Last thing you bought? a 6" subway sammie
5. What are you listening to? my roommate watching tonight's episode of survivor
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? probably eris, the goddess of discord and chaos
7. Favourite holiday spots? london, st. croix, napa
8. Reading right now? just finished "the namesake" and getting ready to start "roma". still trying to finish "the corrections" - going on 7 years now....
9. Four words to describe yourself sarcastic, easy-going, friendly, realistic
10. Guilty pleasure? back-to-back episodes of old school 90210 on the weekends
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? my niece
12. Favourite spring thing to do? it's a tie - tennis and/or sitting outside on the deck with friends, cooking out and having drinks
13. When you die, what would you like people to say about you at your funeral? "damn, that woman made a killer cocktail"
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? mexican fiesta with the roommates on cinco de mayo
15. When did you last go for a night out? in munich at the hofbrauhaus last weekend
16. Where is the next place you'd like to travel? Italy!
17. Care to share some wisdom? expect nothing and you will rarely be disappointed
18. Song you can’t get out of your head? beyonce - "single ladies"
19. Thing you are looking forward to? my sister and family coming to chicago in june!!!!! i cannot explain how excited i am for this!!!!!!
20. Which disease or condition would you most like to see eradicated? i'm torn between cancer and alzheimer's because both have brought a lot of sadness to my family
21. What is your most irrational fear? falling down and breaking my teeth. weird, i know.
22. what irritates you on a regular basis? people who can't drive!!!
23. What is the most important lesson you've learned from someone in your life? to treat everyone fairly and not judge others - from my ma-maw who displayed this every single day
Rules of the game. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 6 people.
ready, set, meme! gretchen, lyn, amanda, rachel, colleen (i know that's only 5, but that's all i have to tag!)