Nov 2, 2006

my day...putt...

- woke up late this morning

- car stereo did fun little thing where it likes to turn off and on by itself....the ENTIRE way to work

- car also decided that on a 27 degree morning with snow flurries, i did not need heat...just lots of cold air blowing from the vents

- coffee cup leaked all over me while drinking coffee at my desk

- lunch consisted of special k that i had to eat with a fork due to the absence of spoons in the kitchen

- had a VIP from our national office tell me to call her back when my office didn't sound like a "zoo" due to co-worker singing a carrie underwood song at top of her lungs in background. how professional.

- was subjected to hearing the obese woman in the bathroom stall next to me grunting like a wild boar as she did her business.

- administrative assistant was too busy to help with a project. i walked by her desk and saw why - she was playing solitare on her computer.

- got a call from our bookkeeper downtown. i sent her my unsigned, and therefore unacceptable, expense report.

- broke a nail.

- no internet at home.

needless to say, i can't wait to hang out with friends tonight, have some yummy thai food, drink wine and watch grey's anatomy. this day has worn me out.

4 comments:

Noble Savage said...

Ooh, that's NOT a good day. Ouch!

Let the healing properties of wine assist you tonight. Go forth and booze it up. All will be well tomorrow.

I sound like a fortune cookie or something.

andrea said...

believe me - you sound much better than a fortune cookie. remember the one i got that told me "work on improving your exercise routine"?! ugh.

things are looking up - wine therapy and a $6 fix for my car. yay!

g said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
g said...

If she was going to ruin your phone call with the VIP, she could have at least sang a better song than something by Carrie Underwood. I'm thinking a-ha. Everyone loves a little "Take On Me!"