Apr 25, 2007

fun with conference calls

things i do while on conference calls:

- file my nails
- pay bills
- check email
- send text messages
- make grocery/target lists
- make to do lists
- work on other projects
- play snood
- eat
- stay silent when asked a question (they'll think they lost me somehow)
- instant message
- shop online
- draw on my notes
- organize my office
- spin in my chair
- pretend i have a bad connection and hang up early
- make faces at colleagues
- blog

hey, you gotta pass the time somehow. you can tell i'm on a call right now, can't you?

3 comments:

Noble Savage said...

These are all things I do while listening to Paul talk about computers. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

i just had to download snood.....


dammit.

adam said...

um, time for a new blog?!?!