Nov 5, 2007

tag! you're it!

i've just been tagged for the first time in the blogging world. my sis just sent me this meme, so here are 6 little things about me...

List one fact, word or tidbit that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your first or middle name. You can theme it to your blog or make it general. Then tag one person for each letter of your name.

A - auntie of one

N - nocturnally inclined

D - direction impaired

R - relationship challenged

E - euchre enthusiast

A - alcohol aficionada

because the noble savage tagged 3 of the few people i know who have blogs, i can only tag a couple instead of the 6 i should be tagging for the number of letters in my name. so, here ya go rachel, gretchen and casi. tag, you're it!

2 comments:

adam said...

oh swan!

Anonymous said...

Those are so spot on, Paul and I couldn't help but laugh. You're funny, sis.