Jun 30, 2008

meme's the word

i was tagged by adam to do this meme, so here we go.....

what was i doing 10 years ago?

good question. i was probably drunk. just kidding. (sorta) ten years ago i was at IU, most likely taking a summer course or two and trying to figure out what i wanted to be when i grew up. here it is, 2008 and i'm still waiting for that epiphany to hit...

5 things on my to-do list today

1. upload flip cup and pride photos and send out to the masses
2. play tennis
3. hang up the pile of laundry in my room
4. balance my checkbook
5. eat something - anything - healthy

snacks i enjoy

unhealthy variety:
nobby's nuts
mexican corn dip
cold stone creamery coffee ice cream with fudge and oreos

healthier options:
strawberries with fat free cool whip
cherry tomatoes and hummus
grapes

places i have lived, in order

charlestown, indiana
bloomington, indiana
charlotte, north carolina
chicago, illinois

5 things i would do today if i were a billionaire

1. pay off all debt for myself, close friends and family
2. start my own non-profit foundation
3. buy a flat in london so i could go visit my sis whenever i want
4. buy 2 places in chicago - one for me and one for my guests
5. invest in funds for my parents' retirement, my own, and my nieces and nephews schooling

i tag rachel, amity and jenny for this thing!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you remember those beer commercials where they combined two sports like Football and Chess? I wonder if we culd combine Tennis and Flippy Cup

Nope said...

NEPHEW??????????

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That is so exciting!!! Sigh. I miss Amity.

- Andrea

andrea said...

andrea - i have to make a clarification here - i don't know that i'm going to have a nephew, i'm just saying that to cover both sexes. i wish i knew!!!