Apr 5, 2010

new digs

i spent my weekend moving into a new apartment.  i have gone from years of living with great roommates to living all on my own....finally.  (shedding a tear)  i'm so excited to have my own place but i feel like i'm living in the middle of a national disaster area at the moment.  so, here are some pics of my new place before my stuff and i moved in.  more to come after all is put away, organized and decorated!

archway looking from living room to front door


living room


dining room


kitchen (with brand new tile, granite counter tops and appliances!  who would have thought i'd get so excited about those things??)


bathroom (also all new)


and of course, the first items to be unpacked.  cheers!


6 comments:

Dissident Doula said...

It's so cute, I love it! I'm sure you'll get it all in order and looking pretty very quickly. Congratulations on getting your own place!

Lucky Chance said...

AWW I LOVE IT! Congrats! (I'd KILL to live alone! Tehehe!)

teresa-bug said...

Congrats on your cute new apartment!! You are going to LOVE living alone...it is awesome.

Anonymous said...

first thing that came to mind is "Andi-bird has left the nest and is flying solo"
Congrats!! It is beautiful and I am sure you will decorate it nicely. PS-Do you have a fire extenguisher near the stove in case you burns thongs -lol
Best Wishes and again congratulations
Lori

stephanie said...

I am soooo excited for you! It is so much bigger than I thought! (but you did move further into the burbs than before right?! j/k!!) I cannot wait to come see it! You're going to LOVE living alone!!

adam said...

it's cute! i can't wait to see what you've done with the place since move-in day.