Nov 1, 2011

bless his cotton socks

about a year ago i was in the first few months of a relationship and had started to notice some of the bf's quirks that amused/annoyed/baffled me and wrote about them here.  fast forward to now and the relationship is still great, but he still manages to do things that completely confuse me.  here is a prime example:



that, my friends, is what my toothpaste looked like when i opened my cabinet the other day.  i've started using sensodyne since my recent dental debacles, leaving the crest for the bf when he feels the need to brush his teeth at my place.  it seriously looks like he wadded it up and threw it back onto the shelf.  why would one need to crumple up the toothpaste like this?!  we all know that squeezing it from the bottom flattens it out nicely and pushes the paste to the top.  all i can say - bless his cottons.  i'll never understand these things but at least he amuses me.


4 comments:

adam said...

and you're smart to have your own tube of toothpaste so you don't have to flatten out his wadded crest!

Lyn said...

Got a good chuckle out of this today. Is there such a thing as a 1 bedroom, 2 bath apartment?

stephanie said...

hahahahahahaha :)

Anonymous said...

is this a habbit from crushing beer cans in college?
cracked me up!!
the bad aunt