Nov 29, 2011

wonder woman's got nothing on me

the other day, i was perusing online and ran across one of those little formulas for figuring out your super hero name.  i've always said if i could have a super power it would be the ability to turn water into wine, so i was interested to see how this would turn out.  the game called for you to take the color of your shirt and the object sitting to your right and put those two words together.  once i thought about it i could see how this would form names in the same vein as many well-know super heroes such as green lantern, black cat, silver surfer, red skull, green arrow, black canary, black orchid, blue beetle, red ghost, and yellow claw. granted, i didn't expect mine to turn out very cool since the odds of me having a ghost, arrow, skull or claw to my immediate right were slim.

so, here's how it went.  look down at shirt, register color red (i was watching IU basketball, after all, and had to be wearing a hoosier shirt!).  look to immediate right and see glass of wine (of course).  put it together and my super hero name is (most appropriately):  red wine.  that's right, i've always wanted a super power to turn water into wine and now i find out my super hero name is, in fact, red wine.  i'm not sure what supernatural event would have to occur to activate my dormant powers, but i'd say if it ever happens i'll be the hit of every party i attend for the rest of my life. 

3 comments:

teresa-bug said...

I am Pink Stool.

Figures.

adam said...

black vodka

Lyn said...

Okay. Seriously. White Trash. I don't think I like this game!