Nov 12, 2010

cheerio!

it's my favorite time of year again - the time when i get to book my flight to spend the holidays in london with my sister, brother-in-law and my niece and nephew, aka the noble family.  i just finished booking a 16 day trip and will be jetting across the ocean overnight on 12/14, arriving in london the next day.  yay!!!!  i'm so excited to go and spend another christmas with my far-away family.  i'm lucky that i get to see them twice a year due to the generous bank of days off i get through my job but every trip goes by too fast and every visit is too short.  but, we make do with lots of phone calls, emails, and webcams in the meantime and just keep planning for the next visit. 

here are the little monkeys i'll be seeing in a few short weeks.....





and here's one of the whole family....


woo hoo!

1 comment:

g said...

i hope you have a great holiday in London!!