Dec 17, 2010

say it like it is

over dinner wednesday night, my first evening here in the UK with my sister and her family....

me:  so i heard all about my niece's new boyfriend after she got home from school today

my sister: she's four. there's no way he could be her boyfriend.

me:  well, she said he was.  not sure what that means to a four-year-old exactly.

my brother-in-law:  well, aren't you glad you managed to get a boyfriend before your four-year-old niece?  that would have been embarrassing.

me:  yeah.... thanks for that.  more wine please.

4 comments:

adam said...

ha ha ha!! oh paulston.

stephanie said...

Yay you posted!! And HAHAHAHAHA! :) PS...Speaking of, I noticed a relationship status change in the world of facebook...YAY!

Lucky Chance said...

I just LOL'ed at work!

g said...

oh my, I just laughed out loud!